Used Mitas Agriterra 02 I-3/HF-2 169 D 80%
Agricultural Tires Condition
650/55R26.5 Mitas Agriterra 02 I-3/HF-2 169 D
A new generation of fast, high-performance agricultural tires.
- This is a fast, high-performance radial agricultural tire with a wide range of uses including on trailers, loading and transport vehicles, slurry tankers, spreaders, and other aggregation equipment.
- The tire has an outstanding load capacity resulting in improved productivity as fewer journeys are required.
- The D speed index (65 km/h maximum speed) meets the needs of modern trailers as well as loading and transport vehicles for fast travel both on- and off-road.
- The tire has excellent wear and puncture resistance and reinforced rim attachment, extending its service life.
- The tire’s larger footprint, low tread depth, and steel braker reduce noise levels.
- The tire’s large dimensions and rounded shoulders make the AGRITERRA 02 gentle on both soil and grassland, resulting in increased yields.
What We Offer
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
2-Year Black Gold Warranty on All Used Products
Expert Product Support
What customers say about us...
Great place to buy tires!
Easy to use had the hard to get tires in stock and the product support department was very helpful
Easy to deal with and very nice on the phone.
Great place to find used tractor tires!
Great price on my tire. Great service when I picked it up. Friendly, helpful folks. I will definitely recommend NTS. Thanks
you made it very easy to shop an buy my tires thanks
Thanks Christy for helping me through the sales tax exemption form.
Easy website and easy checkout.
Great Service Easy website to use.
Stop spinning, sinking, compacting, rutting.
We know, finding the right farm tires and wheels for your equipment can be complicated. That’s why we’re here to help. Talk with an expert to make sure you get tires that will maximize your farm’s efficiency and profits.TALK WITH AN EXPERT
Lower Compaction to Increase Yield
Soil compaction crushes yield. VF tires run at 40% lower air pressure than standard radial tires which gives you a larger footprint and reduces ground pressure.
Maximize Traction to Get Done Faster
Stop spinning your wheels and wasting fuel and start start having more time for the other jobs—and important events—in your life.
We make tire buying easy.
1. Talk with an expert.
Describe your situation to one of our experts. We'll lay out your best options based on our experience from helping 7,000+ farmers.
2. Choose your winning tires.
We'll deliver and install your tires, wheels, or tracks wherever you are so you can focus on other tasks.
3. Enjoy better performance.
Start working more efficiently: burn less fuel, reduce compaction, and start watching your farm grow.